This course covers the key areas which are important for the understanding of Deepwater Well Control Operations.
Case Histories are studied and referred to.
Presentation material is through the use of PowerPoints, Videos, Digital Film, Manuals & Handouts.
Duration: 3 Days
Skill Level: Intermediate
This course covers the following topics:-
- Well Control Review
- Fracture Gradients in Deepwater Wells
- Shallow Water Flows
- Shallow Gas Flows
- Riser Margins
- Handling Gas
- Kick Detection & Prevention
- Well Control Methods
- Lost Circulation
- Underground Cross-Flows & Underground Blowouts
- Formation Charging / Super Charging
- Equipment Issues & Considerations
- The Advantages of ROV’s
- Case History Example
- Drilling Engineers / Senior Drilling Engineers / Supervisors / Superintendents
- Derrick-men / Assistant Drillers / Drillers / Toolpushers / OIM’s
- Service Company Personnel
Thank you for showing interest in our courses!
Currently, this course is not available for online registration. Please fill up your contact details and we will inform you when the course is available for registration.