The intention of this course is to provide enough knowledge to allow the participant to develop an understanding of the level of planning, organising and supervision required to test a well in a safe and efficient manner.
It is important to understand successful production testing can only be achieved by an integrated discipline approach, involving production technology, reservoir engineering, production operations and well engineering.
Communication between the different disciplines is essential. The media used in this course is Presentations, manuals, videos, case histories and live examples.
Duration: 5 Days
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
This course covers in a high level of detail the following topics:
- Introduction to Well Testing
- Well Test Onsite measurements.
- Well Test Designs
- Methods of Conducting Well Test
- Well Testing Surface Equipment
- Pressure Gauges
- Well Test Sampling
- Planning and Preparing a Well Test
- Roles and Responsibilities and HSE considerations
- Operational Guidelines and Procedures
- Company Well Test Engineers, Company Senior Well Test Engineers, Well Test Managers, Service Company Personnel and Service Company Managers.
Prerequisite: A good level of Field Experience.
Thank you for showing interest in our courses!
Currently, this course is not available for online registration. Please fill up your contact details and we will inform you when the course is available for registration.